4862- 1" Fiber Board & Kiln Shelf 12" x 12"
4862 In Stock!
Create unique molds & more!
Allows artist to design & instantly create their own molds & re-use them!
Forget the frustration of single-use molds! No measuring, mixing & forming clay molds -
just create a custom mold on the spot, with one simple step and a few basic tools.
Fiber board also doubles as a kiln shelf and is infused with Rigidizer.
- Shelves last longer and do not warp.
- Easy to cut, carve & shape. No need to purchase specialized or expensive tools.
- Even heat distribution means mold won't interfere with heating & cooling process.
- No need for mold hardener.
- Perfect casting medium; makes effortless reliefs.
- No waste! Scraps can be used in other projects.
- Pre-Fired: no organic binders, fumes, shrinkage, expansion.
Chemical Composition: AL2O3 + SiO2
Compressive Strength: 14.6lb/sq"
Size: 12" x 12"
Weight: 1.5 lbs