If you wish to cancel an item or order before it has shipped, we will try to accommodate you. However, once an order has shipped, the Return Policy applies. To cancel an item or an order, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 732-681-6003 asap with your order number to request a cancellation.
Special Ordered Products such as Kilns and other Equipment may not be able to be cancelled once they are processed. This also applies to any glass, bevels, or metals that Rainbow staff is asked by client to match on their behalf. Our staff will do the best they can, but client is ultimately responsible if they are no satisfied with purchase (No returns). Please contact us at email@example.com or 732-681-6003 to find out your options. If the special ordered product has not shipped, the order may be able to be cancelled for a restocking fee. This is subject to the manufacturers policies and can vary.
Many items purchased through Rainbow Art Glass may be returned. However, there are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product:
1. You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it. After that time frame, the return will not be accepted.
2. Return item(s) must be in “new” condition – original packaging & seals intact, no indication of use, etc.
3. A Return Authorization Number (RMA) must be provided by us prior to shipping the product back.
4. Return shipping charges will be the responsibility of the customer. We can provide a prepaid return label if necessary and will deduct the return shipping from the overall refund.
5. Restocking Fees may apply, can be waived if credit is used to purchase other products from Rainbow's site.
**Non-returnable Products: Glass, Books, Lead/Metals, Solder, Chemicals, Kilns
How Do I Initiate a Return?
To initiate a return, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and add “Product Return” to the subject line.
Include the following information in the body of the email:
1. Name & Order Number
2. Phone Number
3. Shipping Address
4. Product you wish to return
We will then respond with return options and an RMA Number. Be sure to write the Return Authorization Number on the outside of the box prior to shipping.