48400 - Glass Bird Modeling Glass Starter Kit
48400 In Stock!
Turn Glass Frit Into A Moldable & Sculptable Material
A New Way to Sculpt with Frit! Turn glass powder into a moldable, sculptable material similar to clay using this two-part starter kit. Makes over 3lbs. of Modeling Glass!
- Allows you to work in the same way you would with clay: roll into cols, roll into a flat sheet and cut our shapes, or press into silicone molds.
- Holds its shape without freezing.
- Holds an amazing amount of textural detail when fired to tack-fuse temperatures.
- Eliminates extensive cold working by sanding, carving, and modifiying dry pieces before firing.
- Can be used with 90 or 96 COE powder or fine grain frit, and at full-fuse temperatures, colors remain the same
- Non-toxic, food-grade ingredients.
1 - 3.5 oz. Powder Binder
1 - 2 oz. Liquid Medium
Click HERE to View Instruction Sheet
Click HERE to View Video Below
|Chemical Style||Modeling Glass|