4816-200 Medium Grit Value Diamond Handpad
Polishes Glass To Produce Professional Edges
Use: Polish glass to produce professional looking edges.
Size: 4-1/4" x 2-1/2" x 1-1/4".
Grit (Colored Pad):
- 200 grit - red pad (Medium).
- Flexible sponge-like blocks with a layer of fine diamond grit on one side of sponge.
- Start with coarse pad & work down to finer grades to reach top quality finish.
- Great for large or very small pieces (all hot glass especially beads) that do not maneuver well on grinder.
- Use before or after firing.
- Will not chip glass (especially iridized glass).
- Reuseable over and over.
|Style||Grinding & Polishing|