4570-Fuseworks Craft Kiln
4570 In Stock!
Chamber: 8.5" dia.x 3.5"D
**Excluded from Free Shipping**
Getting started in glass fusing has never been easier with the Fuseworks Craft Kiln. An easy to use beginner/intermediate level craft kiln with an adjustable electronic timer. Kiln allows you to fully fuse a two layer project in as little as 15 minutes!
• Larger Firing Chamber than most other small Kilns - 8" diameter x 4" high
• Perfect for beginner & at home fusers
• Kiln stand included!
Kiln can be used for:
• Glass Slumping • Glass Casting • Metal Enameling • Glazed Ceramics • Silver Metal Clay
Model Number: FW999.
Firing Chamber: 8" diameter x 4"H.
Outside Measurements: 11-3/4" dia x 9-5/8"H.
Max. Temp.: 2000ºF.
Receptacle: NEMA 5-15P.
- Low price.
- Glass testing is fast & fun.
- Plugs into 120 V wall outlet; needs no other heating source.
- Pre-fired at factory for quality assurance, may notice slight surface markings due to testing
Warranty: 1 Year Warranty.
Shipping Weight: 15 Lbs. (approx.)
Shipping: Available via UPS/Fed Ex.
- Special ordering available if kiln not in stock.
- Allow 4-6 weeks delivery.