45104 - Paragon - Xpress-E Kiln (E-9A)
45104 In Stock!
Create breathtaking jewelry or small keepsakes in silver clay, enameling, china painting, glass, lost wax casting, or ceramics. Since the kiln opens from the front instead of the top, it is ideal for copper enameling.
Imagine the glass you could sag, slump, and fuse with this kiln. Make pendants, earrings, cufflinks, and even bracelets. Enjoy the glittering beauty of dichroics. This kiln will give you years of creative enjoyment.
- Design programs with up to 8 segments (steps) in Ramp-Hold mode.
- Fire to a single temperature at a single speed in the simplified Single Speed mode.
- Skip a segment in Ramp-Hold during firing without having to stop the kiln to reprogram.
- Change the target temperature in Ramp-Hold during firing without having to stop the kiln to reprogram.
- Add Hold Time during firing without having to stop the kiln to reprogram.
- Control both heating and cooling in Ramp-Hold.
- Program Review lets you check the program you are about to fire.
- Program the Temperature Alarm to sound when the kiln reaches a specific temperature. Use this to remind yourself to check on the kiln.
- Temperature display throughout firing and cooling in your choice of °F or °C
- Thermocouple Offset adjusts the thermocouple readout.
- Set the Delay to turn on the kiln later to suit your schedule.
- Error Messages report mechanical problems such as a disconnected thermocouple, stuck relay or broken element.
- LED Lights show whether you are in program, review, or firing mode.
Shipping available UPS/Fedex
Furniture Kit Includes:
1 C-7 (7″ square x 5/8″) Shelf
4 – 1/2″ long, 1″ wide Square Posts
1 lb. Bag of Kiln Wash
- Paragon - Xpress-E series,
- Ideal for enameling, silver clay, glass, & beads.
Model Number: Xpress-E-9A.
Firing Chamber: 8-1/2" W. x 4-1/2" H. x 9" D.
Outside Measurements: 14" W. x 18" D. x 16-1/4" H.
Max. Temp.: 2000ºF.
Min. Wire Size: 14.
Breaker Rating: 15A.
Receptacle: NEMA 5-15P.
- Front control panel tilted for easy operation of Sentry Xpress 3 key digital controller,
- Controller has 8 segment ramp-hold, delay fire, hold, skip segment, & program review options,
- Electrical components mounted to secondary steel base plate away from firing chamber,
- On/off switch,
- 2-1/2" insulating refractory firebricks,
- Durable steel case,
- Steel floor pan supports entire firebrick bottom,
- Heating elements easy to replace,
- Built-in base stays cool during extended holds; slots in base dissipate the heat,
- Tapered door peephole with steel cove,
- Unlatch & open door easily with one hand,
- No extra stand needed.
Warranty: 2 year limited warranty.
Shipping Weight: 55 Lbs. (approx.)
- Special ordering available if kiln not in stock.
- Allow 4-6 weeks delivery.